Do you have someone in your life like me? The person who grew up on the outside, but on the inside he’s stil a child! Get a gift for your adult LEGO fan!
“Mama, you have been so busy buying our presents. What’s on your wish list?” The question was asked so sweetly by Jacob, as he offered to spend his own money on my Christmas gift.
The kids giggled when I immediately rattled off the things on my list. I am sure they expected me to say “flowers, colorful stationary and pretty smelling soaps”… but no… I am not that kind of girl.
You probably have someone in your life like me. The person who grew up on the outside, but on the inside he’s still just a child! An adult who still enjoys playing with toys at every chance he gets, only now his “playtime” has become more creative, possibly even a career.
These people refer to themselves as “AFOL”, which stands for “Adult Fans of LEGO”… and that’s exactly who this list of gift ideas is for… my peeps!
(This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission when you make a purchase through any of these links. You pay the same price and still help support this blog – for that I thank you! I received samples of some of the items on this list, but that did not influence my decision of which items to include.)
***Please note that I may use the terms “nerd” and “geek” throughout this post. They are meant as endearing terms, so please do not take offense if they apply to you – it is meant as a compliment!***
I refer to the potential recipient as “he” simply because I am the mother of four boys, so I am used to using “he” and “his”… but know that these gifts will make ANY self-proclaimed AFOL very happy regardless of gender! (So feel free to shop for me from this list!)Adult #LEGO fans - THIS is YOUR #wishlist! So many awesome ideas! #AFOL #GiftGuide Click To Tweet
The Most Awesome Gifts for Adult LEGO Fans
- LEGO USB stick: What better way for your computer nerd to save his hard work than on a LEGO USB stick?!
- These unique creations add a splash of color to an otherwise drab office landscape.
- Brik Book: This company started as a KickStarter campaign and now they are off and running. Their LEGO-compatible laptop case is insanely awesome and SUCH a perfect gift for your hardworking AFOL.
- The company sent me a case for my MacBook and let me tell you – I feel SO cool when I sit at Starbucks flaunting the Batman brick design on my laptop.
- The recipient can make the design as professional and personal as they see fit – it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- The LEGO Ornaments Book: I bet the AFOL in your life has heard of Chris McVeigh and his creative and fun LEGO designs.
- These Christmas ornaments don’t disappoint. I gave the book to our 10-year old and asked him to make some ornaments. The instructions are clear and simple and the ideas are so decorative and unique.
- Perfect Christmas present for anyone who still loves to build with LEGO.
- Storm Trooper LEGO Cufflinks: What better way to celebrate the Star Wars and LEGO nerd in your life, than dressing him up with a pair of awesome Storm Trooper cuff links.
- I can’t think of a cooler way to dress in any office setting.
- Regardless of where he is on the corporate ladder, these cuff links are always appropriate.
- “Catch of the Day” Star Wars LEGO Art: Does the LEGO-fan in your life also like to fish, or is he the proud father of a little mini-me?!
- This art work will ROCK the walls of his office, whether it’s in a corporate-setting or a home-office.
- LEGO Art Wall Calendar: I am a HUGE fan of the artwork by SillyBrickPics.
- This calendar really hits the spot for any AFOL – there is humor, character and so much LEGO-fun.
- I am seriously considering having one under the tree for myself this year. “I have no idea where this came from!”
- This gift is guaranteed to be used all year long! Buy it today!
- Darth Vader & Batman LEGO Art: There is rarely anything as funny as a conversation between Batman and Darth Vader… Seriously – I love this poster.
- It will be well-received by your adult LEGO fanatic.
- Another well executed print by SillyBrickPic.
- LEGO Thumb Tacks: Every home office or kitchen command center needs these colorful thumb tacks.
- Display your children’s art work, hang important reminders and memos in style.
- These also make perfect stocking stuffers for your dorm dwelling child.
- Brik Wall: The possibilities are endless with this LEGO compatible wall.
- Create a family command control center for all your keys, cell phone charging center, hands-on building center for the kids.
- Imagine the many ways your family’s LEGO-fan can use a LEGO compatible Brik wall. Enjoy watching him bring it to life.
- LEGO Master Builder Mouse Pad: Every self-proclaimed LEGO Master Builder needs this mouse pad. Fly your LEGO-freak-flag for the world to see.
- This colorful mousepad is perfect for the corporate office – it will definitely be a conversation piece – because who doesn’t love to talk about their latest LEGO build, rare find or future project idea?!
- LEGO Nike Elite Socks: Yes please – because socks, Nike and LEGO SHOULD always go together!
- These colorful creations will match any outfit – and even if they don’t… who cares, they are LEGO socks!
- Overpriced Coffee LEGO Shirt: This shirt makes me giggle every time I see it.
- Seriously – what’s better than combining Starbucks with LEGO?! Nothing is better…
- I love this logo spoof.
- This is the perfect gift for your coffee-loving LEGO-fan – and in my case, that’s everyone I know – otherwise we can’t be friends.
- LEGO Oversized Coffee Mug: This mug is where it’s at!
- (I don’t know what “IT” is… but this coffee mug is it!)
- Let your LEGO-fan feel like a mini figure for a day… as he drinks his coffee, his head will spin from sheer happiness. Total win!
- LEGO Chess Set: We bought this set for the kids last year – and they LOVE it!
- This is the ultimate nerd gift… one they will love to assemble and put it to good use.
- Our oldest LOVE to play with my mom… although they have yet to win!
- This is perfect for kids of all ages!
- LEGO Red Heart Pendant Necklace: Show your LEGO-fan how much you love her – and appreciate her hobby.
- Give the woman in your life a LEGO pendant necklace – because that’s the only jewelry she really wants.
- Mademoiselle Alma makes beautiful one-of-a-kind LEGO jewelry creations with Swarovski crystals.
- The perfect blend of function, design and style.
- Mademoiselle Alma posts offers and new products on Facebook and Pinterest, make sure you follow her there.
So now that you have my entire Christmas/ Birthday/ Valentine’s Day wish list, feel free to surprise your favorite blogger with a little something special. (Don’t tell the kids, but I DID order the wall calendar for my little home-office area!)
Which one was your favorite?