Love is, the Father’s Day version is powerful and a message he will enjoy for years to come. Use this post as a template for your own personalized message.
Love is… the Father’s Day Version:
When you think back to when you first met your husband, what strikes you the most? How far you have both come? How many things you have experienced? The adversity you have overcome together? The happy memories you share?
For me, the answer is “all of the above.” Most of all, I am so proud of the father that my husband was from day one, but also the father he has become, now that we are a family with four boys. The example of strength, integrity and honesty that he instills in the boys is one they will carry with them throughout their lives.
My heart bursts with pride, when the kids call for their dad, run to him when he gets home, and look up to him when he’s talking to them. If any person was meant to have four boys, it’s this man.
Happy Father’s Day to the man with whom I share my everything – my world. Together we have created this life, full of happiness and lots of little boys.
I interviewed our four kids and asked them what they wanted their dad to know this Father’s Day – and every day. The message was resounding and the same from them all…Dad is Patient, Dad is Kind. Give him a #FathersDay message he will never forget! Click To Tweet
(This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I earn a commission when you shop through my links – at no additional cost to you. Your support of this blog means the world to me.)
Dad is Love, a Father’s Day Message:
Thank you for being our protector and guide, our mentor and our buddy, our role model and superhero, our light, our life and our LOVE!
We know you are LOVE because:
Love is patient
- You watched 16 episodes of Peppa Pig tonight.
Love is kind
- When we get tired you carry us on your shoulders.
It does not envy
- You teach us to appreciate the things we have, and not wish for the toys our friends have.
It does not boast
- We know you let us win when we play games.
It is not proud
- There is spit-up on your shirt, by the way.
It does not dishonor others
- You teach us good sportsmanship in every game we play.
It is not self-seeking
- We know you meet our needs before your own, even when you make popcorn.
It is not easily angered
- Except when we run in the house.
It keeps no record of wrongs
- Otherwise we would never earn our allowance.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth
- Especially when it comes to politics.
It always protects
- Who wouldn’t feel safe with a 6’4” tall dad, always by their side.
- You believe in our abilities, trust our intentions and boost our confidence.
- Keep hoping that we will leave the toilet seat as clean as we found it.
- You always lead by example and never give up on us – even after you realize that we inherited mama’s athletic abilities and not yours.
LOVE NEVER FAILS
- Our Dad never fails us, our mama, or our family!
For these reasons and more, WE LOVE YOU, Dad!
Happy Father’s Day!
Don’t miss these other awesome Father’s Day posts – lots of inspiration here: