Happy Father’s Day to the man with whom I share my everything – my world. Together we have created this life, full of happiness and little boys.
I interviewed our four little boys and asked them what they wanted their dad to know this Father’s Day – and every day. The message was resounding and the same from them all…Dad is Patient, Dad is Kind. Give him a #FathersDay message he will never forget! Click To Tweet
Thank you for being our protector and guide, our mentor and our buddy, our role model and superhero, our light, our life and our LOVE!
We know you are LOVE because:
Love is patient
- You watched 16 episodes of Peppa Pig tonight.
Love is kind
- When we get tired you carry us on your shoulders.
It does not envy
- You teach us to appreciate the things we have, and not wish for the toys our friends have.
It does not boast
- We know you let us win when we play games.
It is not proud
- There is spit-up on your shirt, by the way.
It does not dishonor others
- You teach us good sportsmanship in every game we play.
It is not self-seeking
- We know you meet our needs before your own, even when you make popcorn.
It is not easily angered
- Except when we run in the house.
It keeps no record of wrongs
- Otherwise we would never earn our allowance.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth
- Especially when it comes to politics.
It always protects
- Who wouldn’t feel safe with a 6’4” tall dada always by their side.
- You believe in our abilities, trust our intentions and boost our confidence.
- Keep hoping that we will leave the toilet seat as clean as we found it.
- You always lead by example and never give up on us – even after you realize that we inherited mama’s athletic abilities and not yours.
LOVE NEVER FAILS
- Our Dada never fails us, our mama, or our family!
For these reasons and more, WE LOVE YOU, Dada!
Happy Father’s Day!