As I look back on 2014, I am truly in awe and humbled by the year we just had. The love and support from friends (that’s you) and family (a group of people who overlap with the “friends” category) is so incredibly heartwarming and encouraging.
I work hard to bring you possibly interesting, slightly educational and somewhat humorous posts – and looking back on which articles hit home with YOU (aka my loyal reader) in 2014 I get a sense of which ones you enjoyed… and which topics to give you more of in 2015! Here is a list of the top 10 articles of 2014!
In case you missed any of my posts… here are my TOP 10 articles from 2014! These articles were pinned, tweeted and shared far and wide via social media!
1. Ten Questions Every Pregnant Woman Should Ask. (Please share this list with all your pregnant friends. Knowledge is power!)
2. Ten Things to Load up on Before Potty Training. (Who doesn’t love a good potty training article full of advice and encouragement.)
3. Elf on the Shelf Shortcuts, Tips and Tricks! (This article is bursting at the seams with Elf shortcuts and tons of adorable ideas.)
4. 23 Reasons why Attachment Parting is “Lazy Parenting. (I am proud to be a lazy parent! How about you?)
5. Letter to the Mom Sitting Across From Me. (Written to a mother in the pediatric cardiologist’s waiting room – to any mother in any waiting room.)
6. Why I Don’t Want My Baby Sleeping Through the Night. (It’s true, I really don’t want my kids sleeping through the night!)
7. Ten Signs Your Toddler is Potty Ready. (Another potty training article – read it – they are all the rage!)
8. Ten Steps to Living (a GOOD) Life in Between Doctor Appointments. (I live this and it works!)
9. Ten Organizing Shortcuts: Live Clutter-Free for Good! (Dig yourself out from under the mountain of clutter – these shortcuts are awesome!)
10. Elf on the Shelf – The Danish way. (I was raised with the Elf playing tricks on us… I think he followed me here from Denmark!)
Let me know if there are any other topics that you would like me to cover in 2015! I promise to bring you a good balance of serious and funny (or at least what I perceive as “serious” and “funny”)! One thing is certain – you will get to know me and my family a lot better as you join us on this hair-rising journey through parenting four boys! No topic is off limits, as I am learning these days from our 8 year old, who is apparently VERY gassy!
Thank you for blog-stalking, reading, following, sharing and commenting in 2014! I appreciate every single interaction – knowing that there is someone (other than my mom) reading my words means the world to me!
I wish you and your family a fantastic and memorable 2015! I can’t wait to hear from you again!