Fun Halloween Ideas for Kids:
Spooky and creepy or cute and adorable, either way you prefer your Halloween decorations and crafts, kids adore them all! We like simplicity of paper crafts and our kids enjoy making Halloween paper crafts too! From spiders to witches, from bats to monsters, there are so many themes and ideas to try and enjoy! Nothing quite like cute Halloween Crafts for Toddlers.. Here we go!
10 Super Fun Halloween Ideas:
- If you’re looking for something super simple that even toddlers can help make, give Halloween jar lanterns a go! If you don’t have mason jars, you can simply reuse baby food jars and make smaller and even more fun lanterns! To keep it safe, use battery operated tea light when finished!
- Kids love to make their own toys, have you noticed this? When they are involved in making toys, they get to appreciate other toys more as well! Perfect examples are these Halloween games for toddlers we made years ago and kids still use them every year during family gatherings on Halloween!
- Don’t you just ADORE crafts that have more different ways they can be used when finished? I totally do! Like toilet paper roll bats! You can use them as Halloween treat holders, bunt them together for decoration or turn them into mini pinatas! Which way will you use them?
- Yarn wrapping crafts are perfect fine motor workout for little fingers and even little ones like toddlers can help! Make a bunch of reversible yarn wrapped pumpkins and you can use them as decoration for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving!
- Bats with movable wings are super cool! Get your paper bat puppet printable and put together cute bats for imaginative play and decoration! Kids will adore their little bats with flapping wings! Add a favorite book about bats to the mix and it will be even more fun retelling stories as they play!
- Eeek! Spiders! Do you prefer them cute or scary for Halloween? We made both over time but somehow we enjoy making cute spiders more. Like this 3D paper spider which is cute and kinda goofy too! But, for sure, not scary at all!
- Witches are unavoidable around Halloween! Invite your kids to make flying witch from paper plates and enjoy retelling favorite witch stories. And maybe even making your own, new stories about witch flying in night with a full moon.
- Do you like turning out light and lighting up candles during Halloween night? We used these adorable paper lanterns last year and they looked awesome! They are super simple to make and they will look awesome in your window sill!
- No Halloween party can start with spooky food, right? Make a bunch of simple spider cupcakes and let them crawl all over your holiday table! Chocolate cupcakes are always a win in our home and your kids will surely love them too!
- Looking for an idea for Halloween costume? You will frighten all the tricksters coming to your doorstep if you use paper Frankenstein mask printable to turn all your family members into little and big Frankensteins!
All kids love Halloween creepy crawly Halloween creatures like spiders or dress up during Halloween into their favorite characters. If you have smaller kids around the house, check out Halloween Toddler Crafts and find Halloween craft idea they would enjoy making.