LEGO Enthusiasts unite!
Go along with me on this one, please. Close your eyes for a minute. Think back 15 years, when you were 8 or maybe 9 years old! (wink wink)
Picture this scenario, it is your birthday and in front of you are two presents. One is soft and is from your great–aunt. (This present can wait to be opened until after you eat the cake). The other is a hard box and it’s from your grandma. You pick up the box, shake it and immediately recognize the sound of small plastic pieces hitting cardboard. THIS is the box you are opening first! Oh, the sweet sound of a new unassembled LEGO set jingling in a box – just waiting for you to tear into it and spend, hopefully, a good long afternoon putting everything together. Your birthday has been saved! (The knitted socks from your great-aunt may go unopened until next year’s birthday).
Now picture THIS… you can give your child this kind of excitement and pure childhood happiness over and over – and over again by subscribing to Pley – a company that rents out LEGO sets!
I am SO excited to share this concept with you!
• Sign up with Pley
• Create a Pleylist (they have 100s of LEGO sets to chose from)
• Receive a LEGO set in the mail
• Shake the box, build the LEGO set, play with it… and then return it
• Receive another LEGO set in the mail
I know, as a mom you probably have the same knee-jerk questions I did. So here are the answers to your questions:
• Shipping to and from your house is free
• The sets are cleaned and inspected before they are shipped to you
• They will ship any missing pieces to you
• You can lose up to 15 pieces per set without incurring extra charges
• They have three different subscription plans: $15/ month, $25/ month and $35/ month (price is based on the size of LEGO sets available to you)
• Any set can be purchased at a discounted rate – in case you (or your child) love it too much to return
After I looked at all the details of this concept, my only comment was: WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THIS!?!
SIGN UP TODAY with Pley – the FIRST LEGO SET IS FREE! NO RISK!
Warning: this may bring back happy childhood memories for you!
It may even provide hours of entertainment for you and your child – together!