Have you run out of gift ideas for family, grandparents, teachers and cardiologists? They will love to receive these handprint heart gifts.
He came running up to me, as fast as his little legs could carry him. The look in his eyes said it all. What ever treasure he had in his chubby hands was something out-of-this-world awesome. “Mama, wook what I made for wu! It’s your favorite… a HEART!”
He was right. I do love hearts, especially the ones made by little kids’ thumb prints in a misshaped ball of dingy PlayDoh.
While I couldn’t give this exact heart as a gift to the grandparents, there are plenty other adorable ways to freeze time and save their thumb-, foot- or handprints. These keepsake craft ideas are some of my favorite.
They are perfect gift ideas for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, Christmas, birthdays or simply any day you wish to put a smile on the face of a loved one – like Jansen did when he gave me his PlayDoh thumb print heart.
Over 25 #handprint heart keepsakes for #ValentinesDay and #HeartMonth. #DIY #Crafts Click To Tweet
- Handprints and Footprints for Every Season by Mama in the Now
- Thumb Print Polymer Clay Christmas Ornaments by Mama in the Now
- Salt Dough Handprint Bowl Keepsake by Messy Little Monsters
- Salt Dough Handprint Frame Keepsake by Messy Little Monsters
- Heart Footprint Canvas by Messy Little Monsters
- Fingerprint Heart Keepsake by Messy Little Monsters
- Fingerprint Heart Keyring by Messy Little Monsters
- Valentine’s Day Craft for Toddlers by Beauty Through Imperfection
- Fingerprint Heart Frame: Easy Valentine’s Craft for Kids by Mommy’s Bundle
- Handprint Valentine & Printable: “I Hand You My Heart” by Mommy’s Bundle
- Three Hands, One Heart Valentine’s Craft by The Pinterested Parent
- Valentine’s Day Handprint Craft for Kids by The Moments At Home
- Salt Dough Heart Footprint Keepsake by Red Ted Art
- Thumbprint Heart Jewelry Dish – Gifts Kids Can Make by Red Ted Art
- Thumbprint Hearts by Red Ted Art
- Family Fingerprint Relief Heart Art Canvas by Mum In The Mad House
- Family Fingerprint Heart Art Canvas by Mum In The Mad House
- Clay Footprint Keepsake by Arty Crafty Kids
- Glittery Sparkly Clay Handprint Ornament by Arty Craft Kids
- Valentines The Kids Can Make by Mosswood Connections
- Printable Valentine Card Template: “Thumb-Body Loves You” by Cutting Tiny Bites
- Valentine’s Footprints by Mom Explores Southwest Florida
- Valentine Handprint Craft Heart Tree by Fun-A-Day
- Footprint Heart With Poem Keepsake by Fun Handprint Art
- Handprint Heart With a Poem by Fun Handprint Art
- Adorable Heart Footprint Canvas Keepsake by Life With Moore Babies
With all these ideas and inspiration I can’t wait to get my little ones’ hands and feet covered in paint and clay – something I enjoy a bit more than they do. Preserving their handprints and footprints is the sweetest keepsakes you can have – and a great way to freeze time.
Which one of these ideas will you do first?